How to Separate PDF Pages MacPDFelement is a user-friendly powerful software application, which is designed keeping user comfort in mind. It helps you comprehensively edit your PDF files and forms. Here are some of the features of PDFelement:
- Using the PDFelement tool, you can edit your files. For instance, you can include images, modify graphical elements, and change the text of the PDF file.
- Users can protect their PDF files in the PDFelement tool. This includes using a password to protect the PDF file or adding a digital signature.
- When you need to make changes in more than one file in a single turn, you can do it through the batch processing feature of PDFelement.
- If you are unable to access your PDF forms, you can create interactive PDF forms in PDFelement, automatically or manually.
- It is possible for users to convert PDF files and forms to more than one format such as HTML, image files, Text, etc.
Now that you are acquainted with the features of PDFelement, let’s see how you can utilize this pdf separator mac.
Step 1: Open PDF File
To open a PDF file in your PDFelement tool, you need to first download this tool in your mac. For that, visit the website and download PDFelement for mac and install it.
Once you have installed the software application, you need to open the PDF file, which you wish to separate. There are two ways of opening a PDF file in PDFelement.
- Find the PDF file in your Finder app and simply drag this file to the PDFelement home page and drop it.
- On the home page of PDFelement, you will find Open File. Click on it and find the desired PDF file.
Step 2: Mac Separate PDF Pages
After opening the PDF file on your PDFelement tool, you can move forward and separate PDF pages mac.
- On the right side bar, click on the first option named as Organize Pages.
- You will be directed to a screen, where you would be able to analyse all the pages present in the PDF file. On the left side bar, find the last option, which says
- From here, you can select the Number of Pages that you want to separate or define Custom Ranges.
- Finally, once you have selected your options, click on Split. You will be asked to select the source Folder where your separated files would appear.
Step 3: Edit PDF
An additional option is to edit your separated PDF files. Below are the options that you can utilize for editing your PDF files.
- Add text to your PDF files. You can edit, modify, and change the text on the PDF file.
- Add images to your PDF. You can edit, modify, and change the graphical elements present on the PDF file.
- Utilize markups on the PDF file. Here, you can highlight, strikethrough, and underline your text in the desired color.
- You can add important information to your PDF through comments.
How to Separate PDF into Multiple Files Mac Using Preview
You can separate a PDF into multiple files mac using the in-built Preview application. Let’s see how you can separate PDF pages Mac:
- Firstly, in order to separate PDF pages, you need to open the file in your Preview app. Usually, the Preview app is the default app, so if you double-click on the PDF file, it will automatically open in Preview.
- Now, click on the thumbnail of the PDF. From here, drag the thumbnail and drop it on your desktop or another
- The pages that you drop on the desktop or Folder will separate from the PDF file.
However, when compared, the ease of separating a PDF file in PDFelement for Mac is more than separating PDF in Preview. The Preview app might offer this functionality but it is not as feasible as in PDFelement. Further, the editing options are limited in the Preview app.
Hence, owing to the benefits of PDFelement, a lot of users use this application on a daily basis for a comprehensive PDF editing experience. If you also want to explore the capabilities of this tool in detail, visit the website of PDFelement and download the tool today.