A One-Stop PDF Solution for All
PDFelement provides a complete solution to create, edit, convert, protect, split, and merge PDF documents – all under one roof.
Smart, Creative, and Powerful Features
Using PDFelement, you can access all kinds of PDF solutions to meet your professional needs. Create engaging PDF files or edit PDF forms to manage data like a pro. Edit text, images, tables, and other elements in a PDF file while retaining its format or review them easily with its annotation feature. Convert your PDF files into compatible formats or import files to a PDF format smoothly. It also lets us protect our PDF files, insert digital signatures, and do so much more.
Resourceful: Seamless Editing and Conversion
- Convert PDF documents to compatible formats or simply scan files using its OCR feature.
- The conversion tool will make sure that no data is lost during the process.
- The tool can also edit PDF documents and their major elements like text, images, tables, etc. without tampering with its formatting.
Annotation: Smart Reviewing and Commenting
- Get all the vital insights related to PDF files and review documents like a true professional.
- The application offers a complete set of commenting tools that will let you annotate and markup PDF fields.
- There is a single unified pane to help you review PDF docs in a seamless manner.
Protection: Passwords, Permissions, and Signatures
- Apply digital signatures to your PDF documents and validate them with a single click.
- Work on secure contracts and request signatures from others too.
- You can also assign permissions to your documents or protect them with passwords to restrict any alteration or editing.
Collaboration, PDF Forms, and More
- It provides dedicated features to create actionable forms by importing them from Word or Excel.
- You can also edit a PDF form, customize it, and make it ready for the web.
- Redact any sensitive detail in the file and work with your team easily.
- Collaborate with others or use its mobile app to work on the go.
Standard v/s Pro: Know the Difference
PDFelement is available in two different versions for Mac and Windows. Here are some of the major differences between both of them.
|Pricing||$6.99/month or $59/year||$9.99/month or $79/year|
|Save PDF as a Flattened File||❌||✔️|
|Batch processing of documents||❌||✔️|
|Optical Character Recognition||❌||✔️|
|Create editable PDFs from a scanned paper||❌||✔️|
|Document compression and optimization||❌||✔️|
|Add headers, footers, and Bates numbering||❌||✔️|
|Create / edit form fields||❌||✔️|
|Archive with the PDF/A format||❌||✔️|
|Insert digital signatures||❌||✔️|
|PDF file conversion||✔️||✔️|
|Annotation and commenting on PDF files||✔️||✔️|
|Edit PDF files (text and image)||✔️||✔️|
|Create PDF documents||✔️||✔️|
|Export PDF as Word, Excel, or PowerPoint||✔️||✔️|
|PDF digital signatures||✔️||✔️|
|Filling of PDF forms||✔️||✔️|