“I have a PDF document that I first want to split into two files and then convert it to JPG. Can someone tell me how to split PDF to JPG?” This might sound unusual at first, but a lot of professionals encounter issues like these while working on PDF documents. For instance, chances are that you might also wish to split PDF into JPG. To do this, you can consider using a dedicated tool that can split your PDF files and even convert it to a JPG format. In this post, I’m going to teach you how to split PDF and convert it to JPG in different ways.
PDFelement: The Best Solution to Split PDF to JPGIf you are looking for a smart, user-friendly, and hassle-free solution to split JPG to PDF (or vice versa), then you can just try PDFelement. The application works on leading Windows and Mac versions, providing tons of PDF features. You can use it to automatically split PDF files into different documents and convert them to JPG afterward.
- PDFelement provides a smart solution to split PDF documents automatically by page range or top-level bookmarks.
- If you want, you can just extract pages from a PDF file and save it as a second document.
- The application has an inbuilt OCR feature that can also perform JPG to PDF split as well.
- Besides JPG, you can convert your PDF file to other formats like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Step 1: Load the source PDF documentTo begin with, just launch PDFelement on your system and click on the “Open File” feature from its home. This will let you browse and load the PDF document that you wish to split.
Step 2: Split the PDF file or extract pages from itOnce the PDF file has been loaded, you can go to the “Pages” tab and then click on the “Split” feature. You can also choose to extract pages from here as well. As the tool to split the document would be launched, you can just select a range to split the file. If you want, you can also split the PDF file on the basis of its top-level bookmarks. In the end, just select the output folder to save the target files on your system. Alternatively, you can also go to the Pages tab and open the tool to extract pages. Here, you can specify a certain range of page numbers that you wish to split from the main PDF file.
Step 3: Export PDF to JPG filesAfter splitting the document, you can use the inbuilt features of PDFelement to edit the document the way you like. Later, you can go to its “Convert” tab and click on the “To Image” feature to save these PDF pages as JPG. If you have multiple files to convert, then you can go to the “Batch Process” feature of PDFelement from its home. Now, just go to the “Convert” tab, load the PDF files of your choice, and select JPG as the target format to save these files as images.
Split PDF to JPG using Nitro ProApart from PDFelement, you can also use Nitro Pro to perform PDF to JPG split. The tool runs on leading Windows versions and lets us split a PDF document in different ways. It also lets us convert a PDF document into different JPG files. Here’s a simple solution to split PDF to JPG using Nitro Pro.
- Firstly, launch Nitro Pro and just load the PDF document you wish to split. Afterward, go to its Page Layout section and select Pages > Split.
- This will provide different options to split the PDF file on the basis of its bookmarks or a page range.
- Simply select a relevant option to split your PDF file into two documents and specify a location to save them on the Output field.
- Later, you can open any PDF document on Nitro Pro and go to its Convert panel. From here, select the “To Image” feature and just enter the page numbers that you wish to export to JPG.
- In the end, mark the folder to save your files in the Output field and click on the “Convert” button.