“How to convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac? I have a detailed PDF file, but I have to submit it as a PPT now. Is there any automatic tool that I can use to convert my PDF doc?”
As I read this query posted on a leading Mac forum, I realized that this is quite a common issue. A lot of people out there would like to convert their PDF documents into other Word, PowerPoint, or Excel formats. For instance, if you simply wish to export the text content of your PDF, then converting it to a PowerPoint format would meet your requirements. The good thing is that there are multiple ways to do this that I’m going to include in this post.
Solution 1. PDFelement – Recomended for Windows and Mac
It doesn’t matter if you are a Mac or a Windows user, with the help of PDFelement, you can easily convert PDF to PowerPoint. The application has an inbuilt OCR feature that would read the content of the PDF file and will convert it to a PowerPoint supported format. Besides that, you can also convert PDF to Word, Excel, Pages, images, and other leading formats as well. To learn how to use PDFelement to convert PDF to PowerPoint, just follow this simple drill.
- Install and launch the PDFelement application on your system and just open the PDF file on the application.
- After opening the PDF file, go to its Convert tab to view a list of all the supported formats. From here, select the “To PPT” option to convert PDF to PowerPoint format.
- As a browser window will open, just go to a location to save the file and make sure the “File Type” option has PPT listed.
- Alternatively, you can also launch PDFelement and click on the “Convert PDF” option from its home. A browser window will open, letting you browse and select the PDF files to convert.
- Afterward, go to the location to save these files and make sure that the PPT option is selected as the file type to save the document.