Excel sheets for data entries, Word documents for text material, PDF for document portability, PowerPoint for presentations, and Zip file for compression awesome very common formats that we need on a daily basis. Managing entries in an excel sheet is a time-consuming process that is why we always try to find a tool that can automatically convert the data present in PDF file into Excel format. It is possible to convert files on both online and offline modes. In this article, you will come to know about the most convenient way to convert PDF to excel. Scroll down to gain complete information.
Method 1. PDF to Excel Converter Online
There are online tools on some trusted websites for conversion from PDF to Excel. If you are looking for a feature-rich tool add the online portals, it is advisable to open the website of SmallPDF. This online PDF to Excel convertor contains almost every tool that you need for managing data in different file formats. Here we are going to understand its working process while converting a PDF file into an Excel sheet.
- Open https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-excel in your web browser. An interface will appear where you can upload the file.
You will have three different options to upload the PDF file i.e. drag and drop, choosing file from the location of your hard disc or connect the cloud storage spaces of Google Drive and Dropbox.
- The file uploading time depends on the speed of your internet connection and its size. Once the file is uploaded, you will have two options regarding conversion including: Convert to Excel / Convert to Excel with OCR
The second option will work only if you are a pro user. However, the free option of normal conversion will be enough according to your requirements.
- Click on the first option and execute the process of conversion. You will be redirected to a new page where the converted file is ready to download.
- Click on the Download button and .xlsx file format will be saved in your computer system.
Method 2. Free PDF to Excel Converter
It is not always possible to arrange an internet connection whenever you feel the need for PDF to Excel conversion. Therefore, it is advisable to download a software which can help you convert PDF to Excel offline. Free tools are capable enough to meet the general needs of conversion. Use the “Free PDF to Excel Converter” tool that will help in changing the file format without requiring any special authorization. For the first-time users, we are mentioning a stepwise process which is very easy to understand and follow. Let’s convert PDF to Excel free.
- Once the software is installed successfully, open the interface. On the top left side, you will see a button to add files. The tool allows you to upload multiple files at a time.
- After uploading all the files, choose the target folder where you want to save the file.
- There will be options for converting selected files as mentioned in the above list or converting all files together. Click on your option and the file will be converted instantly and store at your desired location.
You must be wondering that what is the purpose of a paid to leaf conversion is possible for free of cost in multiple ways. It is true that there are numerous free tools available for converting PDF to excel but we forget about the technical aspects. It is seen that the converted files of free tools fail to retail the original format of the file after processing. Consequently, sometimes we lose information and need to update a lot of information manually.
Method 3. Best PDF to Excel Converter
If you don’t want to struggle with such kind of issues, try Nitro PDF Suite which is a commercial-grade tool. As the name is illustrating, this suite comprises every single function that you need to manage PDF files. Nitro PDF Suite has a special section for files conversion only. During the 15-day free trial, you will be able to assess all premium features. We are mentioning the complete process of converting PDF to MS Excel with the Suite in the following points.
- Open the software application, go to File and select “New”. The taskbar ribbon will appear where you have to click on the “Convert” button.
- There will be multiple options of conversion such as to word, to excel to PowerPoint and two image formats. Select the option of an Excel sheet.
- A small window will appear where you will have the option to add and remove files manually. Also, there will be options like output tables cover destination folder and file formats.
- Choose your preferences and click on the “Convert” button. Your file will be ready in the desired format within a few seconds.
We have now three different methods to convert a PDF file into an Excel sheet. Choose an option that will help in simplifying your daily life tasks.